NEO Team Update 9-6-18
Hello NEO Churches!
Now that summer is coming to an end, NYI can catch their breath for just a moment and get ready for fall and winter events. The fall is my favorite time of the year because it’s football season. I love going and spending time together at our high school football games hanging out with our church people, our teenagers, and our community. This is my passion – living outside the church and being with the community that needs us.
Wouldn’t it be great if we, the church body, get out and support our football teams and get to know the people around us so we can have a better idea of how to minister in our city? What is neat about this is that this is something that the different generations can do together. When different generations get together outside the church and do things together, it helps connect generations into your services at church. It’s not just about the Sr. Adults, or the Young Adults, or the Teenagers, or the Kids. We need to come together as one to reach our communities. I challenge you as a church to join generations and serve together. Have events together. I love serving a great God where all age groups are joining together and having a great time in the presence of the LORD!
Thank you for supporting NYI! We ask you to be praying for some events that will be coming up:
Youth Worker Summit at SNU Oct 1-2
Winter Retreat at New Life Ranch Jan 25-27, 2019
Extravaganza at SNU March 28-30, 2019
Summer Camp June 17-21, 2019
NYC in Phoenix, AZ July 8-16, 2019
As the great philosopher once said, “We are better together!”
-Ryan Amey, NEO NYI District President
Church of the Nazarene
Saturday-Old Fashion Ice Cream Social
Sunday-Service at 10am with lunch following
New Foyer at Regency Park
Tulsa Regency Park is enjoying their new foyer! We rejoice with Pastor Geoff Gunter and the church family in several new building improvements.
NBC Annual Offering – October 7
Thank you for your faithful support. Donations made to NBC through the Annual Offering qualify for 10% mission giving for your church.
Why Support Nazarene Bible College?
- Our sole purpose is to prepare adults to evangelize, disciple, and minister to the world and in doing so, bring glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and serve His Kingdom.
- Holiness teaching in a quality Christian College like Nazarene Bible College ensures that future pastors will continue to promote Christ like values for years to come.
- We are not only grounding our students in proper theological principles but are, at the same time, equipping them with resources and tools so they can utilize their education today, in their current environment.
- Assist those that are like-minded fulfill their calling. As a part of our mission, we also help others serve our Lord. For example, we work with Caribbean Nazarene College to deliver quality education to their students.
- You will realize an amazing return on your investment. God continues to bless our efforts helping us to maximize every dollar we receive. This allows us to keep tuition rates low making quality higher Christian education affordable to those called of God unto service.
- Service is core to our existence. We are here by God’s good graces to support His Kingdom in any way that we are able and to do that to the best of our ability.
This is more than just a chance to donate money; this is an opportunity to invest with us in expanding God’s Kingdom. Become a part of our mission and truly make a difference in the world for our King. In most cases, service and sacrifice go hand in hand. Together, we can make a difference beyond measure. So, partake in our mission, join our calling, make a real difference, and share in the joy of “Kingdom Work”.
Donate by Check
Nazarene Bible College
17001 Prairie Star Parkway, Suite 300
Lenexa, KS 66220
Register your group at 918-446-2369 by October 10th.
Audacity will be hosting Live Feed of this event. If you can’t go to Texas to the live event because of work schedules, limited vacations, family needs, finances or whatever, we invite you to join in community with brothers and sisters in Christ in Tulsa Midtown to view the event live and pray. Contact Dianna Potter for more information.