We are pleased to announce that the COMPASS Initiative website is now ONLINE at www.COMPASSinitiative.org! Ministers may begin to access many financial resources at the COMPASS Academy, as well as apply for the COMPASS Journey and its subsequent grants.
The COMPASS Initiative Programs
- The COMPASS Journey is a yearlong process of education, accountability, and financial assistance. Qualifications for the Journey are found on the Journey page under “Do I Qualify?”
- If the minister qualifies they can fill out the online application. We will notify you, as their DS, that they have applied and ask for your recommendation with a simple email reply form.
- The COMPASS Journey Plan instructions and forms are available to the Journey participants upon acceptance and login.
- The COMPASS Academy is a financial “toolbox” that is available to anyone with the internet. We have some amazing resources there and we will continue to add to them.
- We are working on a Spanish website and will be translating all of the applications and forms into Spanish.
The COMPASS Initiative Brochures
- We now have the brochures printed in Spanish as well as English.
District COMPASS Coach
- The NEO COMPASS Coach is Rev. Brett Metcalfe. He will be receiving training and support in the future so he can help all of us!
Thanks for all your support. We are praying that The COMPASS Initiative will impact the lives of hundreds of our ministers to find financial direction and freedom as well as providing excellent financial (personal and church) resources for all our ministers and churches.
Dr. Stephen Borger
The COMPASS Initiative Director
Church of the Nazarene
9647 Rim Rd. | Nampa, ID 83686
Rev. Bonnie S. Beam
The COMPASS Initiative Assistant Director
Global Ministry Center |Church of the Nazarene
17001 Prairie Star Parkway |Lenexa, KS 66220